Stillwater Hospice values the relationships we have built with healthcare providers and professionals. We likewise appreciate the trust you place in us when you refer one of your patients to us for hospice care.
Most physicians and healthcare providers specialize in healing their patients and helping them overcome medical challenges. Some can find it difficult to discuss end-of-life care with patients and families, particularly as it concerns some of the finer points of hospice services. We invite you to contact us if we may provide assistance with:
- determining whether a patient qualifies for hospice care
- ascertaining the appropriate level of hospice care
- evaluating hospice care for a patient with special or unique needs
- identifying the expenses, such as medication, medical supplies and durable medical equipment included as part of hospice
- learning more about the diverse benefits hospice provides patients, caregivers and families
We are also available for healthcare provider referrals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phoning 406-702-1742 . One of our professional team members will communicate with you about any clinical needs and make the arrangements to meet with the patient and their family members.
For more information or additional resources about Stillwater Hospice or about hospice care, please contact us.